Tollywood Industry is going overboard on Budgets i.e Heroes are charging high ,directors charging high which is 50% of production and finally its the producers who are paying them i.e when they know unless movie was blockbuster they cant even get their investment why they spend money wastely i.e the production cost should be no more than 40crores for big heroes and after release if the movie made any profits then can share the profits with heroes and directors by first giving them less pay because a movie was flop means it making rs.40 crores maximum but they selling for rs.70-80 crores.
Anyway,its all the investors who are responsible for this because when they dont come forward to invest such amount,these kind of things wont happy.So atleast now they need to realise.
Read more Latest News
- Akhil engagement date engagement news and venue details
- Premam record breaking collections for Naga Chaitanya
- Ram’s Hyper 3days worldwide collections
- Ram Charan’s Guest Appearance in M S Dhoni ?
- Hyper and Majnu Break to Janatha Garage entering All Time Top 2
- Majnu superb collections at box office : Day 6 collections
- Janatha Garage box office report : 28days collections
- Janatha Garage collections (janata Garage ) box office collection total worldwide ( 28 days updated )
- Can Janatha Garage beat Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu or not ?
- Janatha Garage all areas profit except Nellore
- M S Dhoni Telugu movie photos posters images wallpapers hd
- Megastar Chiranjeevi pics from MEK Show
- Khaidi No 150 Exclusive new pics hd
- Jr.Ntr Janatha Garage new blockbuster poster
- Janatha Garage (janata Garage) 3rd week posters photos stills hd images
- Dhruva (druva) photos stills pics hd images wallpapers Ramcharan All ( working stills added)
- Guru First look Photos Venkatesh Guru First look images hd
- Pawan Kalyan Photos Images Wallpapers Stills posters Hd
- 2nd fastest 70crores film Janatha Garage new poster
- Inkokadu Photos images wallpapers hd Vikram Inkokkadu movie all Photos