iDream Media, Leading South Indian Digital content and Entertainment company, will be distributing Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film, Loafer in overseas markets. The film, starring Varun Tej and newcomer Disha Patani, is an action entertainer with a strong mother-son sentiment. Revathy has played one of the key roles in the film, apart from Posani Krishna Murali. Produced by C Kalyan under C. K. Entertainments banner, Loafer is all set to release in theaters on December 17.
Varun Tej has made a niche for himself for choosing sensible subjects and his previous two films – Mukunda and Kanche proved just that. In fact, Kanche was very well received by all sections of the audience and Varun was praised for his portrayal of a soldier, who goes to Europe to fight in World War II. For his latest film, Loafer, he has gone through a major makeover and it’ll be his first mass entertainer, with a trademark Puri Jagannadh’s touch.
After a long time, Puri Jagannadh has dabbled with mother and son sentiment in his films and it has raised a lot of curiosity among the audience. The last time a Puri Jagannadh’s film had a strong mother-son sentiment, it resulted in a film like Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi and later, he dabbled with something similar in Chirutha as well. The trailer and the posters have dropped plenty of hints that Loafer, unlike the name suggests, is going to be an emotional roller coaster.
The film will also mark the foray of Disha Patani, a Mumbai based model-turned-actress, in Tollywood and she’s paired opposite Varun Tej. The duo’s sizzling chemistry on screen will be a major highlight in the film. Besides, ace comedian, Ali will be a delight to watch, considering the superhit comedy tracks that Puri-Ali’s combination has produced in the past.
After making a big splash earlier this year with Temper, Puri Jagannadh is once again expected to repeat the magic at the box-office and with the likes of Varun Tej, Revathy, Posani and newcomer Disha Patani, Loafer promises to be a wholesome entertainer. Most part of the film was shot in Rajasthan and cinematographer PG Vinda has captured the topography of Jodhpur in a gorgeous manner. Sunil Kashyap has belted out a perfect combination of mass and class soundtracks for the film.
iDream Media had earlier last year distributed the Ramanaidu Studios Golden Jubilee production ‘Drishyam’ and Gopi Chand laugh riot ‘Loukyam’, both of which did extremely well at the box-office.
iDream Media is delighted to team up with CK Entertainments and launch Loafer, one of the most awaited films of the year, in overseas markets.
Stay tuned for more on Nenu Sailaja!!
For business enquiries,
Call iDream @ +1 917-449-1823 OR
Email at [email protected]
Press note released by: IndianClicks, LLC.
Read more Latest News
- Premam record breaking collections for Naga Chaitanya
- Ram’s Hyper 3days worldwide collections
- Ram Charan’s Guest Appearance in M S Dhoni ?
- Hyper and Majnu Break to Janatha Garage entering All Time Top 2
- Majnu superb collections at box office : Day 6 collections
- Janatha Garage box office report : 28days collections
- Janatha Garage collections (janata Garage ) box office collection total worldwide ( 28 days updated )
- Can Janatha Garage beat Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu or not ?
- Janatha Garage all areas profit except Nellore
- Record Breaking Business for Balakrishna in GPSK
- M S Dhoni Telugu movie photos posters images wallpapers hd
- Megastar Chiranjeevi pics from MEK Show
- Khaidi No 150 Exclusive new pics hd
- Jr.Ntr Janatha Garage new blockbuster poster
- Janatha Garage (janata Garage) 3rd week posters photos stills hd images
- Dhruva (druva) photos stills pics hd images wallpapers Ramcharan All ( working stills added)
- Guru First look Photos Venkatesh Guru First look images hd
- Pawan Kalyan Photos Images Wallpapers Stills posters Hd
- 2nd fastest 70crores film Janatha Garage new poster
- Inkokadu Photos images wallpapers hd Vikram Inkokkadu movie all Photos