By the time, this note is published, Nenu Sailaja would be racing towards the Million Dollar mark in the US theaters, while in the Telugu states, it’s like their favorite harvesting festival ‘Sankranthi has arrived a good fortnight sooner this time. And that’s a great and an equally melodious note to start the 2016 on, as the chart busting DSP composition, It’s a Crazy Crazy Crazy Feeling’, not just for Sri Sravanthi Movies, or for Hero Ram, or for one of the most promising finds of the year, Director Kishore Thirumala, or the object of the Movie’s Hero’s affections and now the heartthrob of Telugu movie lovers all over, Keerthi Suresh, a.k.a ’Sailaja’, but for the Telugu film industry as a whole.
The biggest take away of this New Year’s maiden, and delicious super success is also that the Audiences are always right. They always reward good films. They are just as ruthless in rejecting mediocrity and lack of imagination.
In the just concluded year 2015, the Telugu audiences have provided several invaluable insights and taught some tough lessons to the Telugu film makers and Telugu film stars. That if they work with conviction and make honest movies, no matter the genre, no matter the budget, no matter the stardom, no matter the distractors, no matter the orchestrated hype or even manufactured negativity, they can see through and recognize the cinematic merits of a film, they can connect with its soul, condone its minor imperfections and reward it deservingly.
There is no dearth in their magnanimity and that they can match the convictions or the magnitude of the vision of a Baahubali, or Srimanthudu, Bhale Bhale Mogadivoyi, Kanche, or Kumari 21F or even a Raju gari gadi. They just want freshness of thought, sincerity in storytelling, and no unnecessary frills.
The outpour of appreciation for a very simple but heart touching tale like Nenu.. Sailaja is just one more testimony of what the Telugu movie lovers really want. They always loved Ram, but when he plays the unlucky in love, boy next door, Hari, with great earnestness, they just showered their love with equal ease. Keerthi Suresh as Sailaja has a challenging role, particularly because, by her own admission in the film, she is not very expressive.
She loves her father from the bottom of her heart, just as much she loves the passionate Hari , her joie de vivre. All her life, she struggles to express both feelings. It is not an easy role to play, because she needs to underplay her character. It’s not a verbose character. She is someone who every bit loving and lovable but is torn between her inner conflicts of her compulsive silences. Keerthi Suresh gives the role her heart and soul.
Many viewers found the same spark in Kishore Thirumala’s sharp wit or effortlessly profound one liners as they did with the Master of the genre, Trivikram Srinivas. And not for nothing DSP is called the Rock Star. With some beautiful lyrics, two of his finest compositions define ‘Nenu Sailaja’, like no other. And for Sravanthi movies, the banner that has consistently offered touching love sagas, or innovative Telugu cinema for three decades, be it Ladies Tailor, Maharshi, Egire Pavurama, Nuvve Kavali, Nuvvu Naaku Nachhav or Ready to name just a few, this is a true homecoming!!! A proverbial return to the roots!! Three Cheers to that!!
Nenu.. Sailaja.. Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaOZ5nwwWws
Nenu.. Sailaja.. Theatrical Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv197tdqhAE
Hero Ram’s Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5mUGrIo5Q
Heroine Keerthi Suresh’s Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhVjPbk9ik
Director Kishore Thirumala’s Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKUbwlV_mK8
Press note released by: IndianClicks, LLC
Read more Latest News
- Premam record breaking collections for Naga Chaitanya
- Ram’s Hyper 3days worldwide collections
- Ram Charan’s Guest Appearance in M S Dhoni ?
- Hyper and Majnu Break to Janatha Garage entering All Time Top 2
- Majnu superb collections at box office : Day 6 collections
- Janatha Garage box office report : 28days collections
- Janatha Garage collections (janata Garage ) box office collection total worldwide ( 28 days updated )
- Can Janatha Garage beat Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu or not ?
- Janatha Garage all areas profit except Nellore
- Record Breaking Business for Balakrishna in GPSK
- M S Dhoni Telugu movie photos posters images wallpapers hd
- Megastar Chiranjeevi pics from MEK Show
- Khaidi No 150 Exclusive new pics hd
- Jr.Ntr Janatha Garage new blockbuster poster
- Janatha Garage (janata Garage) 3rd week posters photos stills hd images
- Dhruva (druva) photos stills pics hd images wallpapers Ramcharan All ( working stills added)
- Guru First look Photos Venkatesh Guru First look images hd
- Pawan Kalyan Photos Images Wallpapers Stills posters Hd
- 2nd fastest 70crores film Janatha Garage new poster
- Inkokadu Photos images wallpapers hd Vikram Inkokkadu movie all Photos